A little about Me

Hi I'm Michael

I study at Central Queensland University in Rockhampton, this Blog is set up as apart of my assessment for a class, Managing E-Learning. In this Blog I will be analysing elearning tools and methodology presented to the class. I invite anyone inside and outside the University to comment, review and especially give some constructive criticism. Anything someone has to say all will help me learn.


Sunday, August 15, 2010

Video


Videos are like podcasts but have a visual component, the visual component though will extremely help with the audio. You could present the video to your students in a classroom, give it to your students as homework, record your lessons so that the students can look over them again if they miss out on anything or the whole thing. Over all student will learn better if they are watching something, they learn more when more senses are being used.

I've unloaded a you tube video to show you how to use a video effectively

No comments:

Post a Comment